Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 (OTE) Head of Sales & Customer Relations | Permanent
Head of Sales & Customer Relations
Hartley Pensions is part of the WiltonGroup, an independent professional services firm which looks after the affairs of a portfolio of businesses and private clients worldwide. Hartley is a SSAS provider and in 2001 opened its first SIPP. We now, in addition, offer ISAs, QNUPS, QROPS, and Life Assurance. We are also a third party pension administrator for one of the UK’s leading investment and trading platforms.
We are looking for a Head of Sales and Customer Relations to develop and shape our sales pipeline and strategy. You will be identifying emerging trends, accurately forecasting future sales and forming the sales strategy in line with our operational needs, as well as developing and maintaining relationships with potential and realised clients.
- Set and hold the sales strategy for the business
- Align the sales strategy with the operational delivery requirements
- Seek out new sales opportunities
- Form working relationships with major clients and business partners
- Produce a sales pipeline to show projected income
- Manage the expectations of new business partners
- Provide management information on a monthly basis
- Design the on-boarding strategy for new business partners and work with the operational team to ensure delivery objectives can be achieved
- Set SLA’s and manage expectations of business partners
- Project management of the on-boarding process and ongoing business relationship
- Continually assess and develop the way the business increases its new client base and product offering
Skills and experience
- Proven track record in designing and implementing sales strategy to a wider business
- Previous experience in producing and managing a sales pipeline
- Skilled in developing new client relationships and in maintaining current client base
- Experienced in assessing and defining key deliverables and quarterly targets.
- Computer literate and a high level of communication skills
- Experience in a financial services environment preferable
What we offer:
- Private Medical Insurance from day one, with enhanced cover for wellbeing
- Regular socials and sponsored events
- Attractive pension package
- Death in Service and Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan scheme
Role: Head of Sales and Customer Relations
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £50,000 – £55,000 (OTE)
If this is the role for you then please send your CV and cover letter to our Recruitment Team.
Deadline: This role will close as soon as all vacancies have been filled so apply early!