Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 Property Administrator | Permanent
Before you meet us, get to know us
Hartley Pensions is part of the Wilton Group. We pride ourselves on establishing and maintaining long-lasting relationships with our business partners and clients by providing them with professional, friendly and personalised administration. Our products are designed to be flexible, straight-forward and relevant to our clients’ needs.
Upon joining the Wilton Group in 2015, we expanded the range of products and services available to our clients and are thus delighted to be in a position to provide innovative and flexible wealth management solutions.
This role will be based in the Hartley offices in Bristol and will form part of the Property Team.
What we are looking for:
From the rapid growth of the company, we are looking for a strong administrator with a mix of skills that include focusing on providing a very personable and professional service to clients.
Within this role, we expect you to know who key personnel are (both external and internal) and understand the organisation’s aims and objectives. You must be able to work on your own initiative to produce quality work in a timely manner. Additionally, you will help to build an improved service in the department by contributing your expertise to the Property team.
- Receiving instructions and ensuring that any task activity is accurately completed
- Building and maintaining good relationships with clients
- Responding to resident queries by phone, email and hard copy post in a timely manner
- Ensuring that client deadlines, all internally agreed key performance indicators, service standards and regulatory reporting requirements are met.
- Proactively identifies risk within the department and escalates concerns to the Property Manager
- Liaising with pension scheme members, advisers and accountants
- Arrange pension transfers
- Deal with aspects of property purchases/sales
- Diary management
- Obtaining Land Registry plans and titles
- Sending invoices to residents, chasing up non-payment as required
- Collation and sending of Service Charge Demands
- Dealing with disbursements
- Treat clients fairly and maintain the highest level of compliance
- Process all scheme changes
- Update records accurately to ensure all chargeable time is logged
- Ensure all administration is completed to a very high standard
- Any and all other ad-hoc administrative tasks (mail merges etc.) relating to Property Management, completed in a timely fashion with quality service in mind at all times
Hours and Environment
9.00am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday. However, you may often need to work extra hours.
Your role will be mainly office based, although you may also be required to attend meetings.
Skills and Attributes
- Knowledge of relevant Landlord and Tenant Act, RICS and ARMA Guidelines and Regulations and procedures and best practice on disseminating residential block property management advice.
- Previous experience in a similar role (1 year preferred)
- Strong Administrative skills
- Ability to identify and process data
- Ability to work as part of a team in addition to working on own initiative where necessary
- Ability to prioritise workload and work under pressure
- Customer focused
- Well developed interpersonal and oral communications skills
- Drive to continually improve your knowledge and skillset
- Has a can do/positive attitude
- Knowledge of Microsoft excel and word
Role: Property Administrator
Job Type: Permanent
Hours: 35 hours per week (Mon – Fri, 9am – 5pm)
Salary: £22,000 – £25,000
If this is the role for you then please send your CV and cover letter to our Recruitment Team.
Deadline: This role will close as soon as all vacancies have been filled so apply early!